Capital of the State of Florida
Tallahassee is the capital of Florida.
|No image on Wikidata:|
|no tourist information on Wikidata:|
- The airport is mainly used by local transport. Tallahassee International Airport.
On the street
- Lake Tallahassee Interstate Highway 10, it comes from Jacksonville (Florida) and goes over Houston to Santa Monica.
- Other major roads are the US-Hwy 27 to Chattanooga (Tennessee), the US-Hwy 90 to New Orleans and the US-Hwy 319 to Wadley (Georgia).
- 400 S Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32399. Tel: . Florida State Capitol,
- Museum of Florida History
- Large automobile museum with more than 130 vehicles from around the world Tallahassee Automobile Museum TACM.
- Tallahassee Museum
streets and squares
- Alfred B Maclay State Gardens, 3540 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308. A 28-acre botanical garden, mainly known for its camellias collection, but also with many other local and exotic flowers. In the heyday from January to April, visitors can see more than 200 different flowering plants. The financier Alfred B Maclay from New York and his wife founded these gardens in 1923. In 1953, she donated the land to the state. The Barclay Home, with furniture from the time, is open to visitors during the flowering season. Opened: Mon - So 8 am - 5 pm. Price: entry: $3.25 per vehicle with a maximum of 8 people. $1.00 for additional persons or persons arriving on foot or by bicycle. Sometimes it has interpretative learning. Alfred B Maclay State Gardens,
- Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park
- 3600 Indian Mound Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32303. Tel: . Lake Jackson Mounds State Park,
- 14850 Jack Vause Landing Rd. Tel: . Lake Talquin State Park,
- 4500 Sunray Road, South. Tel: . Letchworth-Love Mounds Archaeological State Park,
- 7502 Natural Bridge Rd. Tel: . Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park,
- 11950 Tram Rd. Tel: . St. Marks River Preserve State Park,
- 2821 Sharer Rd, Tallahassee, FL 323. Fun Station (Minigolf, Gocart etc),
- 2016 Apalachee Pkwy. Tel: , tel. toll free: , Fax: +1 850 942 4312. Best Western Pride Inn & Suites,
- 1026 Apalachee Pkwy. Tel: , Fax: +1 850 216 0558. Comfort Suites,
- 1018 Apalachee Pkwy. Tel: , Fax: +1 850 561-0354. Courtyard Tallahassee Capital,
- 809 Apalachee Pkwy. Tel: , Fax: +1 850 877 2755. Econo Lodge,
- 1330 Blairstone Rd. Tel: , Fax: +1 850 656-2033. Hilton Garden Inn,
- 1355 Apalachee Pkwy. Tel: . Check-in: 4PM Check-out: 11AM Wyndham Garden Tallahassee Capitol,
- 2725 Graves Rd. Tel: . Check-in: 3PM Check-out: 11AM Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites,